PDBI is hiring! Join our team and be a part of the dynamic environment with tremendous growth potential. The following lists current available positions. Email us at email@example.com for further inquiries.
Position: Senior EMR Business Analyst
Terms: Contractual Full Time
A “Senior EMR Business Analyst” will be involved in all aspects of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) specification lifecycle including requirement definition, validation and issue management.
The EMR Business Analyst is responsible for applying consistent approach in the delivery of EMR vendor activities guided by established processes and procedures.
Required skills & experiences:
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience of business analysis, requirements management, the software development lifecycle & QA methodologies are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, plan and execute key activities in complex project based environment.
- Demonstrated experience with business process design and functional requirements definition.
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of computer software including: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Visio).
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Develop technical documentation, release notes, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
- Proactively communicate status of key activities, risks, and issues to the project manager as needed.
Working knowledge of Web environments.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects with external stakeholders in demanding environment.
- Ability to develop well-written specification requirements.
- Well-developed problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to create detailed documentation.
Additional Skills & Experiences:
- Health Sector and Electronic Medical Record experience.
- Experience working with ASP applications (development, architecture, delivery models, deployment)
- Working knowledge of EMR related specifications (e.g. OSCAR, Dental, Clinic, Hospital, etc.)
- Knowledge of Healthcare standards and best practices in other jurisdictions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
- Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and is detail oriented.