P A S T E V E N T S
Past Events in 2014
- November 13 – The Shangri-La Jakarta
“The 2015 Indonesia Smart Country Outlook Summit: How Technology, Infrastructure and Telecommunication Transformation Takes Indonesia as the World’s 4th Largest Economy”
Featuring: Dr. Parag Khanna, the world’s Smart City expert that helps transform Singapore, Dubai & Barcelona.
- Gita Wirjawan – Founder of Ancora
- Group Arwin Rasyid – CEO of CIMB Niaga
- Gunawan Susanto – CEO of IBM
- Harold Tjiptadjaja – Managing Director of IIF (Indonesia Infrastructure Finance)
- Kusharijanto – Director of PT Astra Otoparts Tbk.
- Christianto Wibisono – Chairman of PDBI
- August 26, 2014 – The Upper Room at Annex Building Jakarta
“The Empirical Anatomy & History of Indonesian Cabinet & G-20”
A panel discussion on the efficiency of Indonesian new cabinet (2014 – 2019) that presents complete historical and empirical analysis on Indonesian and G-20 Cabinet, and what to expect from industry players especially those within Indonesia Inc. Centennial League, PDBI membership community.
The event is aimed at devising strategies based on PDBI input as well as peer-to-peer advice on stimulating performance growth in the era of the new presidency for the years to come.
- May 20, 2014 – Balai Kota at Balai Agung PemDa DKI
”The Indonesia Centennial Award” presented by the Deputy Governor of Jakarta Mr. Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (A Hok)
PDBI identified 26 Indonesian corporations & institutions that have existed over a century old, survived 3 generations throughout Indonesian ever-changing polical regime and presented them with the PDBI Indonesian Centennial Award.
These 26 corporations and institutions represent the rising power of Indonesia Incorporated since its establishment during the Colonial era and are the pillars of the Indonesia in achieving the Doubling Income Plan target towards the goal of becoming the 4th largest economy in 2045.
The event also marks PDBI’s Grand Relaunch as the nation’s leading provider of Indonesian financial and business profile with the launch of PDBI newest study: The Anatomy of Indonesia Incorporated: The New Global Powerhouse (2015-2045).
- March 6, 2014 – Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at National University of Singapore, SINGAPORE
“The End of a Dynastic Presidency” –
A discussion lecture on the 2014 Indonesian Presidential election, covering the history of Indonesian presidency and prediction and analysis on 2014 election that marks the end of a “dynastic presidency”.